March 4, 2013

Vanna's Choice Easy Crochet Critters Review with Project

Over the last several months, I have been learning how to read crochet patterns.   I learned how to make infant hats, little sweaters, and now little critters!

Vanna's Choice Easy Crochet Critters has cute little yarn designs that are wonderful to keep or to share! 10 designs to crochet using medium weight yarn: elephant, hippo, monkey, giraffe, alligator, lion, seal, walrus, penguin, and snowy owl. Sizes range from 4" to 8" tall.



I decided to try my hand making the yarn monkey.  The pattern is pretty simple and can be made in an afternoon.



If you are giving these little yarn critters to small children you will need 2 plastic safety eyes 6mm diameter.  I didn't have any safety eyes and I just used beads so - I won't be able to give it to a small child.

Also, stitch markers are really important.  These patterns are easy but really need to be marked along the way.

These patterns are great for last minute baby gifts or to make entire zoo for your baby's room!



Here are some supplies you will need:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Updates Daily by Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner