March 14, 2011

Tutorial: Woven Ribbon Headband

I designed a detailed tutorial on how to make a braided headband.  Today, I decided to mix it up a bit and make a woven headband using the same instructions I used a year ago.  However, instead of having three separate colored ribbons I used two ribbons that were the same color and one that was a coordinating color. 



To make the woven headband follow the braided headband tutorial, however, the single colored ribbon should always be one of the ribbons that wrap around the back of the headband along with one of the other colored ribbon.


I used a headband that was wider than the one in the original tutorial because the headband tapers at the edges I wove my ribbon very tightly and kept it very close together.


Craft Designer: Sarah Forhan
Follow on Twitter @sarah_forhan
Sewing & Crafting with Sarah on Facebook

1 comment:

Email Updates Daily by Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner