November 26, 2012

Baby Sweater Crochet Short-Sleeved

I have had so much fun crocheting!  It was not until just a couple of weeks ago that I learned how to read crochet patterns.  Luckily, the Internet is full of free resources for DIY'ers like me!  I had so much luck at crochet.about.com I would like to pay-it-forward by sharing some pattern links!  I started first by following a simple pattern for making a infant beanie hat.  After the hat, I decided to work on a simple short-sleeved baby crochet sweater.  I used, again, a free pattern from crochet.about.com.   I followed the sweater pattern and was thrilled that I was able to crochet the baby short-sleeved sweater in one try.  (One try! - completely over-the-top thrilled!!)





 

-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Updates Daily by Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner