March 15, 2010

Tropicana Bonus Reward Code- Today Only

I am a Tropicana Juicy Rewards Ambassador which means I am in the know about the most current rewards Tropicana is offering.  Today Only - Tropicana is offering 2 free rewards points, visit Tropicana Rewards Page sign up for their reward's program, if you haven't already, and enter this code by 5pm eastern time today:  DOUBL-TTKFR
Visit Tropicana's Facebook Fan Page so you too can be in the know about the latest rewards offerings. 

Click here to visit my latest craft using a recycled Tropicana Carton.
Click here for more information about Tropicana's Rewards Program and my involvement as a Juicy Rewards Ambassador 

"I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review."

Sarah Forhan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Updates Daily by Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner