March 3, 2010

Juicy Rewards Insider Ambassador.

 
I have exciting news "Sewing and Crafting with Sarah" has been chosen as a Juicy Rewards Inside Ambassador for Tropicana!  

What this means for you; you can get the latest news about Tropicana and their Rewards Program!  In addition, I am able to offer you a special code when signing up to get an extra free point.  Use the code:  MOMCE-NTRAL   *Use the code immediately because it will expire after 6hrs of you signing-up.

Look for more posts from me with Tropicana News and Rewards Details.

"I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Updates Daily by Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner