The St. Patrick's Day Teddy Bear is 8.5 inches high when sitting down. It is made using green fleece (super soft) and has movable arms and legs. I added a St. Patrick's Day Bow Tie which is removable and can be replaced with a red ribbon for Christmas. This bear makes the perfect gift for a child or can be used as a seasonal home decor item.
- Contest will end Sunday March 7th at 5pm (EST) and winner will be announced Monday, March 8th.
- This contest is open to everyone (as long as you live in the US or Canada) and you can participate multiple times.
Ways to participate:
- Sign-Up for Sewing and Crafting with Sarah Facebook Fan Page and leave a comment below.
- Sign-Up for Google Friend Connect upper left corner and leave a comment below that you are a member.
- Subscribe to my feed upper right and leave a comment below.
- Join my mailing list upper right and leave a comment below that you joined.
- Check out Crafters4Kids (http://c4k555.org) and tell me which of the St. Patrick's Day Kid's Crafts that you like the best.
- Browse my St. Patrick's Day Crafts and tell me which one you like best and why.
One comment will be chosen at random, check back on Monday, March 8th to see if you won! Winner is then responsible to contact me by Wednesday, March 10th with their shipping address. If I do not hear from the winner by the end of the day on the 10th winner will forfeit their prize.
Good luck and Happy St. Patrick's Day.