- 5" x 5" Double-sided Cardstock
- Mini Bowdabra Bow With Button Center
- Curling Ribbon
- Basket Filler
- Straight Edge
- Thin Hole Punch
1. Begin by creating a Mini Bowdabra Bow with button center. Click for here for the tutorial.
2. To make the pinwheel cut double-sided 5" by 5" cardstock.
3. Using a ruler draw lines from corner to corner to find the center. Use a straight edge to cut from the corner, 3" in. Cut a circle for the center.
4. Hole punch a small hole into every other corner. Thread the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the first flap.
5. Thread the next flap.
6. Thread the third flap and final flap.
7. Knot the Bowdabra Bow Wire in the back of the pinwheel.
8. Make several pinwheels.
9. Wrap dowels in curling ribbon and then place the dowels in the back of the pinwheel. Twist the dowel around the Bowdabra Bow Wire to hold it in place.
10. Fill a small bread basket with a rectangular piece of Styrofoam.
11. Place the pinwheels in the basket and fill with basket filler. *I used green construction and my paper shredder to make the basket filler.*
Be sure to visit my crafty friends and fellow Bowdabra Designers for their own pinwheel craft tutorials. Click on the badge or here for a full list of the tutorials.