Learn how to make a Mini Bowdabra Bow with button center with my tutorial below. This style bow is perfect for hair bows, card making, scrapbooking pages, and so much more!
Be sure to tune in tomorrow when I show you how to use this style bow for making pinwheels for springtime home decor! Plus a Blog Hop tomorrow with my fellow Bowdabra Designers for even more pinwheel crafts. Woot! Woot!
1. Begin by placing the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler (metric side) onto the Mini Bowdabra. Cut 18" of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Place the wire into the Mini Bowdabra.
2. Place the end of the ribbon into the Mini Bowdabra leaving a 4cm tail.
3. Fold and press the ribbon to create your first loop. Press the loop at the 2cm mark. Make a matching loop on the other side.
4. Make two more 2cm loops.
5. Cut the ribbon at the 4cm mark to make a matching tail.
6. Scrunch down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
7. Thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop.
8. Pull the wire tightly.
9. Remove the bow and thread the loose ends of the wire through a coordinating button.