October 29, 2012

Indian Corn Thanksgiving Decoration

Indian corn makes a wonderful Thanksgiving decoration, especially for outdoor decorating.  I purchased Indian corn at my local farmers market. 

To make my decoration, I used three dried corns and tied their husks together with a Bowdabra bow.  Super simple Thanksgiving decor!

I hung my Indian corn decoration on my gardening shed.  The leaves are changing (and falling!) here in New Hampshire and this Thanksgiving decoration just fits in perfectly!



The tutorial for making the bow can be found on the Bowdabra Blog.  I made the same style bow in my cornucopia tutorial.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking this beautiful cornucopia in our crafty showcase. We love the large Bowdabra bow! Our newest showcase is here ---> http://bowdabra.com/?p=413

    Susie @Bowdabra

    ReplyDelete

Email Updates Daily by Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner