October 10, 2012

DIY Rustic Flower Vase

It is fall here in New Hampshire and my yard has an ample supply of twigs and sticks in the yard.  Of course, I also have pine cones, acorns, and lots of leaves but they will have to wait for another day.  Mother Nature is kind enough to share her resources each fall.  And, I intend to use some of them!

I designed a tutorial at the Bowdabra Blog on how to make a twig and stick square flower vase.





I drink loose tea and it comes in square metal containers.  I have five recycled tea containers and I have been wanting to use them in a craft for a long time. 

Crafting with Nature: Twigs and Sticks Handmade Flower Vase via Bowdabra Blog (http://bowdabrablog.com)
 I love this style for either fall decorating, Thanksgiving table centerpiece, or even a rustic fall wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Updates Daily by Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner