Create icicle boxes party favors for your next social get-together. Icicle boxes work great as centerpieces or set at each place setting.
Blue & Orange Cardstock
Glue Dots® Lines
Glue Dots® Craft Dots
Glue Dots® Mini Dots
Orange Sheer Ribbon
1. Finding an icicle box template is easy with a quick google search. Once you find the template - cut out the pattern and use a boning tool to create the folds.
2. Use Glue Dots® Lines to hold the shape together.
3. Then add rhinestones to the front of the box using Glue Dots® Mini Dots. Run sheer orange ribbon along the top of the box and close the flap using Glue Dots® Craft Dots.
4. Attach a sheer orange bow to the top of the box. For help making the bows use the Mini Bowdabra and Hair Bow Tool & Ruler.
5. Fill icicle boxes with candies, confetti, or other party favors and hand them out to guests.
- I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots® design team.