October 18, 2011

Straight From the Nest - Owl Always Love You Card

Yesterday, I reviewed Straight From the Nest Provo Craft Cricut Cartridge on CraftsUnleashed.com.  To read my full review of this craft cartridge click here.



I really enjoyed the cartridge and all the amazing cut-outs it could create!  I especially loved all the little sayings.  My favorite saying was: "Owl Always Love You".

I used the saying to design this card. 


First, I started with a plain card and added blue handmade paper to the front.


Using my Cricut Expression I cut out all the multiple layers for the owl. 


Lastly, I cut out the saying.  I cut the saying in two different sizes.  I liked the "Owl" large but the rest of the saying I preferred smaller.


I am thrilled with my "Owl" card and the versatility of the Straight From the Nest Provo Craft Cartridge.  The cartridge has so many great features I can't wait to use them all!


Craft materials provided by www.consumercrafts.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Updates Daily by Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner