January 3, 2011

Valentine's Day Wreath

Save a few candy canes from the holidays to make this fun wreath for your door this Valentine's Day.  I originally made this wreath for Crafts Unleashed for their Christmas in July promotion.  I love this wreath so much I will be putting it up on my door for Valentine's Day.  I love the simplicity of this wreath, the uniqueness, and that it can be used for so many occasions!

For instructions on how to make this wreath visit my post over at Crafts Unleashed.  You can even follow the links on the post to order the products from Consumer Crafts.  Most importantly remember you must save those candy canes!  Or run to the store while they are 75% off!

Sarah Forhan - Craft Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Updates Daily by Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner