May 5, 2010

Mother's Day Crafts Kids Can Make with Clay

My children get so excited about Mother’s Day. They are at the wonderful age of 6 and 8 yrs old and are enthusiast about everything; especially, about showing their mom some "crafty clay love" for Mother’s Day.

Here are some of things they have been working on using clay:

After my review of Crayola Model Magic they are just in love with creating with it. Here is the article on how to make this Clay Necklace that my son designed.


My daughter had a lot of fun with the Pluffy Clay that I did a review on. Especially because it came with Princess Molds! Here are some fun little magnets she made me using the Pluffy Clay.  I attached an adhesive magnet strip to the back of each of them.  The bunny is an extra that I helped her with.  We turned it into a pencil topper.


Disclosure

AllCraftSupplies.com

Learn to Read Free 468x60 Banner

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Updates Daily by Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner