July 16, 2013

Recycled T-Shirt Messenger Bag

Sew a messenger bag using a recycled t-shirt!  This style messenger bag is really easy to make.  My daughter was really excited to recycle her dad's Army t-shirt into soft messenger bag that she could use to hold her books and journal.



I used a quilting mat and rotary cutter to cut the front, back, 2 sides, and one bottom piece.   Using a sewing machine my daughter sewed the sides to the front and back and then the bottom piece.


To finish the messenger bag we added a ribbon hem around the top edge and a ribbon strap.


Check back tomorrow when I share how I recycled one of the t-shirt arm sleeves into a doggie vest.


-->

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing valuable information. Nice post. I enjoyed reading this post. The whole blog is very nice found some good stuff and good information here Thanks..Also visit my page Messenger bagsElla Vickers produces high end, designer tote bags for all sorts of uses. The tote bags are made from recycled sailcloth.

    ReplyDelete

Email Updates Daily by Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner