March 11, 2013

Wired Burlap Ribbon by FloraCraft

Burlap is a hot craft trend, right now!  So it completely makes sense that I would find wired burlap ribbon by FloraCraft, at my local craft store.  At first glance, I only saw FloraCraft Ribbon Burlap Garland 5"x 10yd.  Then I noticed the wired ribbon and I did a little happy dance (happy dance on the inside that is - there was no dancing in the craft aisles).



The burlap ribbon made the perfect bow for a spring home decor project, I was working on over at the Bowdabra Blog.  It was easy to use with the Bowdabra Bow Maker and I made a bow in no time. Because it is wired burlap it holds its shape nicely.  I even love the fraying on the ribbon tails that you get with burlap.


-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Updates Daily by Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner