January 29, 2013

Easy To Make Valentines Day Wreath

Love is in the air - with this easy to make Valentine's Day pine wreath!

I try to change the wreath on my shed for every holiday.  However, the weather has been crazy here and I wanted to make an easy wreath that wouldn't get destroyed with the high winds and snow.

I had some leftover craft foam hearts from Creative Hands that I thought would be perfect for my outdoor wreath.



I literally assembled this wreath in ten minutes!  Love those quick and easy projects!

Using the a fake pine wreath I just inserted some of the wire pine needles into the hearts and just folded them over.  If you are using craft hearts that don't have punches along the sides.  Just use a hole puncher and add your own.




-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Updates Daily by Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner