If you follow my blog you know that I love using fruit when crafting. Fruit rocks! It comes in a gorgeous array of colors and it always smells amazing. Create these easy to make Clementine ornaments that can be hung on the tree and then later eaten.
- Glue Dots® Minis
- Mini Bowdabra®
- Bowdabra Bow Wire®
- Hair Bow Tool & Ruler®
- 5/8” Holiday Ribbon
- Sequins or Rhinestones
Instructions:1. Begin with clementines and Glue Dots® Minis.
2. Using two strands of ribbon tie it around the clementine. Trim away excess ribbon. Do this to both clementines.
3. Add another strand of ribbon to the top to hang the clementine ornament. Use Glue Dots® Minis to add sequins to the ribbon.
4. Create a holiday bow using the Mini Bowdabra and Hair Bow Tool & Ruler.
5. Attach the bow to the clementine ornament using the Bowdabra Wire. Spiral the remaining wire to create fun ringlets.
6. Make a matching bow for the other clementine.
7. Hang the clementine ornaments on the Christmas tree or a holiday wreath.
- I wrote this blog post while participating on the Glue Dots® design team.