- Altoids Tin
- Scrapbooking Paper
- Small Magnets
- Scrap Ribbon
- Glue Dots
1. Begin by removing the top of the Altoid tin to make it easier to work with.
2. Decorate the front of the tin with cardstock. Adhere the paper to top of the tin using Glue Dots.
3. Add little gems using small Glue Dots. Attach buttons to extra strong magnets using medium sized Glue Dots. I love the little magnets because they can hold little notes on the outside of the box if they want. Great way for those important bus notes to not get lost in their bag. Just, attach them to the front of the tin!
4. Attach a coordinating scrap ribbon around the edge of the tin.
5. Re-attach the tin cover and place little school supply treasures inside of your trinket box.