August 20, 2010

Trendy Candy Dish

I love candy dishes!  Is it the candy dish I love or the candy inside?  Really it is a toss up!

The greatest thing about candy dishes are they are an easy change for each season.  I also think there is something very warm and inviting about having candy out; instantly makes guests feel welcome.  Maybe even brings back memories of grandma's house?  At least that is what I tell husband, gives me good reason to have tiny morsels of goodness in the house.

I recently turned a very inexpensive wooden bird feeder kit that I received from Consumer Crafts into a cute trendy candy dish.  To say I am in LOVE with this candy dish is an understatement!  Check out Crafts Unleashed for step-by-step instructions on how I made it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Updates Daily by Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner