To make the Wash Cloth Bunnies:
- Roll one corner tightly into the center of the washcloth. Then roll the opposite corner to the center.
- Holding tightly, fold the wash cloth in half and tie a piece of ribbon tightly around the wash cloth 1/3 up from the bottom, securing with a knot. This forms the bottom of the bunny.
- To form the head of the bunny; tie the ribbon 2/3’s up from the bottom. As you are tying turn the ears at an angle to form them.
- Optional: Sew buttons for the eyes and a smaller button in the center of the face for the nose.
- Add a tissue to the back of the bunny for the tail.
- When child has a boo boo give then the tissue to wipe their eyes and then place an ice cube in the bunny's belly to make the boo boo all better.
For Easter place around your home or put them in Easter Baskets for young children.
Click here for more Easter projects.