February 17, 2010

Spring Minnie Mouse Dress


Minnie Mouse Dress
Originally uploaded by sarah_forhan
I made this dress a few years ago to sell in a local children's boutique. It was such a hit around Spring and Easter-time I think I need to start making some more sundresses.

That is the weirdest part about being a Craft Writer and Crafter is that you are always making things before the season or the holiday to have it in time. I am currently writing about Mother's Day projects so that I will be in time for commercial print. By the end of March, I hope to be done with Thanksgiving crafts.

Oh well, I am off to make some sundresses with my warm slippers on and hot cocoa in hand.

Incidentally, this is my first blog entry using flickr and it is a bit of a test. Thanks for your understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Updates Daily by Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner