To make this pretty marabou birthday package bow I used marabou, a sequin accent, and my trusty bow making tool the: Mini Bowdabra®
- To make the marabou bow for the birthday package: Cut a 24” piece of Bowdabra Bow Wire and fold it in half. Lay it into the Mini Bowdabra. You’ll have a loop at one end and two loose pieces at the opposite end.
- Lay your marabou into the Mini Bowdabra. To make your first loop, fold the ribbon and press into the Mini Bowdabra. Continue folding the marabou back and forth.
- Add a different colored marabou into the Mini Bowdabra , fold the marabou back and forth and press it into the Mini Bowdabra.
- Scrunch ribbon down with the Mini Bowdabra Wand.
- While the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra, thread the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire through the loop at the other end.
- Pull the Bowdabra Bow Wire tightly while the bow is still in the Mini Bowdabra.
- Gently pull the bow out of the Mini Bowdabra. Separate the two loose ends of the Bowdabra Bow Wire and bring them around to the back of the bow. To tie off the bow, pinch the Bowdabra Bow Wire securely against the bow. Twist the bow 4 to 6 times in a clockwise direction. Cut away extra wire.
- Hot glue a sequin accent onto the marabou bow.
- Use pop-up glue dots to attach the bow to the birthday package.
FTC Disclosure: I write craft projects for Bowdabra, however I am not receiving any monetary gain by mentioning their product(s).