May 14, 2013

3Birds Straight from the Nest Love Birds Congrats Card

I have gotten so much use out of my Cricut cartridge 3Birds Straight from the Nest.  The designs are perfect for so many different occasions.  I created a love birds congrats card that would work wonderful for a bridal shower, wedding, or anniversary.

3Birds Straight from the Nest Love Birds Congrats Card by Sarah Forhan

Interested in 3Birds Straight from the Nest?  I invite you to visit the item on Amazon.com.  It has received great reviews!  And, it is on sale for 68% off right now!


  • Use with all Cricut machines
  • Six creative features: layer/shadow, corner, slider, border, phrase, and phrase shadow
  • Contains 50 images with layers and shadow
  • Includes decorative corners, sliders, borders, and phrases
  • Comes with handbook and keyboard overlay

The cardstock that I used to assemble my love birds card is mambiSHEETS.  I highly recommend this cardstock pad.  It is full of great designs and specialty paper.

 

To make the beautiful bow I used the Mini Bowdabra along with the Hair Bow Tool & Ruler.  Head on over, to the Bowdabra Blog for the step-by-step tutorial along with links to purchase these great bow making tools!

Click here to go to the Bowdabra Blog for Step-by-Step Instructions


-->

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Updates Daily by Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner