April 4, 2011

Scrap Fabric - Bunny

If you have been following along with my blog posts today, it is all about creating with scrap fabric.   I love finding a use for scrap fabric because I adore fabric (yes, I have a weird love for fabric) and I don't like seeing any of it go to waste.  And, of course, these posts are also Earth Day inspired.

One of my favorite fabric craft books is Scrap Savers Bazaar Stitchery by Sandra Lounsbury Foose.  It is an older book but the projects fit my style.  The book has a section for fabric gift-making crafts, a holiday fair section, kid's toy fabric crafts, and decorating your home for the holidays with fabrics.

Over the weekend I worked on making little bunnies for my children's Easter Baskets.  Below are pictures of the first one I made.




For my other scrap fabric post visit the Bowdabra Blog to make a No-Sew Rag Bow.


Craft Designer: Sarah Forhan
Follow on Twitter @sarah_forhan
Sewing & Crafting with Sarah on Facebook
Stumble It: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Updates Daily by Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner