Supply list is from Consumer Crafts (http://consumercrafts.com):
- RC-7209-51 Purple Loose Rose Petals (2 packages)
- RC-7209-102 Silver Finish Loose Rose Petals (2 packages)
- TW05CL Clear Glass Tower Vase - 24 in
- 38002 1 1/2 in white round head corsage pin
- V35442-102 Single Rose Leaf Silver Metallic
- 01007 4 in white styrofoam balls
- VL23 Clear Plastic Faux Ice - 8 oz. Bag
- 2902-142 5/8 inch purple poly satin ribbon
1. Begin by inserting the ends of the fabric rose petals onto a corsage pin. I used several purple petals and then finished with silver.
2. Next, insert the roses onto a Styrofoam ball.
3. Completely cover the Styrofoam ball with roses. Optional: Place the rose ball onto the table as a centerpiece or continue with the instructions for larger style centerpiece inserted into a vase.
4. Wrap a large wooden dowel with ribbon and add a few metallic silver leaves.
5. Insert the wooden dowel into the bottom of the Styrofoam ball.
6. Display the rose ball in a large vase filled with clear plastic ice.
For a variation of this craft visit my Mini Roses Tutorial at Crafts Unleashed, where I am a Senior Craft Designer.
Craft Designer: Sarah Forhan
Follow on Twitter @sarah_forhan
Sewing & Crafting with Sarah on Facebook