April 5, 2011

Easter Wreath

What's a holiday without a wreath!  I made an Easter Wreath and added tiny little lights to give my wreath warm and uniqueness.  The lights are not very bright they are just enough to add a little sparkle to my wreath at night. 

I started with the grapevine wreath that I had reshaped and spray-painted pink.  My tutorial for reshaping a grapevine wreath is here

Next, I wrapped the tiny strand of lights around the grapevine wreath.  Visit Crafts Unleashed to read my review on these tiny lights and helpful hints for attaching the battery box to the wreath.


Then I covered the light's white cord with ribbon.


Next, using faux flowers I hot glued them onto the wreath, near the light bulbs but not on them.



I used my Bowdabra to make a large fluffy bow to hide the lights' battery box. 



I also added one of my little Scrap Fabric Bunny's to the bottom of the wreath.  Doesn't she look cute!


Presto, an Easter Wreath that looks as good in the daylight as it does at night!


Disclosure: Consumer Crafts provided the tiny strand of bulbs for me to review on Crafts Unleash and to use on Sewing and Crafting with Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Updates Daily by Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner