March 27, 2011

Craft Stumbles: Beach Wedding Favors

This weekend's Craft Stumble is: Beach Weddings.  I stumbled-upon some beach theme wedding favors that I have to share.   I found my inspirations at American Bridal

I found these gorgeous blue starfish dishes.  I am a "ribbon girl" and I will absolutely use this tiered look with a ribbon sleeve on my table in the very near future!

How absolutely adorable is this!  The concept is very simple but elegant.  I also love that the bottles are personalized, what a wonderful keepsake.

Beach pail wedding favors, adorable!

Beach Pail Wedding Favor - Aluminum Color
For more information...


Using sea shell frames as place cards that guests can then take home is a brilliant idea!  For my crafty readers this is probably a DIY type of item and another recycled use for some smaller shells.
Sewing & Crafting with Sarah on Facebook
Disclosure
Stumble It:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Email Updates Daily by Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner