April 10, 2013

Recycled Altoid Dispenser

So....we have a serious addiction to Altoids here at my house.  However, we like licorice and ginger and I can only buy those in bulk.  I came across a wooden dispenser at Goodwill that I think is some sort of pipe box.  I knew instantly that it would be perfect for an Altoid dispenser to hold all our little metal boxes.


I bought the box at Goodwill for $1.99.  Before transforming it I wiped it down with a wet washcloth to remove all the dust.  I then finished the wooden box with Martha Stewart Paper, Antique Mod Podge, and a Mini Bowdabra Bow.

Here is a list of my materials:

For the full tutorial please visit my detailed instructions on the Bowdabra Blog.

1 comment:

  1. That turned out really pretty. I like that paper too.

    ReplyDelete

Email Updates Daily by Feedburner

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner